1. Take a dip at the swimming holes at Crows Nest National Park.
2. Change your watch to island time and try the tropical life for a week on Magnetic Island.
3. Take a natural spa bath at the Champagne Pools on Fraser Island.
4. Soak up the social paradise that is the very good looking Airlie Beach.
5. Spot a platypus in the wild at Eungella National Park.
6. Climb the famous Big Red Sand Dune near Birdsville.
7. Experience the Gold Coast’s local beach culture at one of the Aussie Surf Carnivals.
8. 4WD the beach highways of Fraser, Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands.
9. Round up the cattle by day and tuck into a country style dinner at a farm stay in Southern Queensland Country.
10. Get your culture fix of world class exhibitions and performances at Brisbane’s South Bank cultural precinct.
Advetures of a lifetime
11. Dive the Cod Hole near Lizard Island and come face to face with a giant maori wrasse.
12. Attend the legendary Birdsville Races in Outback Queensland.
13. Battle the rapids with a full-day white-water rafting on the Tully River, south of Cairns.
14. Fulfil your childhood dream of being a Palaeontologist and dig up a dinosaur in Outback Queensland.
15. Explore ancient rock art sites and listen to stories from an Aboriginal elder, near Cooktown.
16. Be your own captain and sail into the sunset on a Whitsunday sailing adventure.
17. Leave the iPhone at home and rejuvenate in a cosy cottage on a 50 acre eco-conservation reserve overlooking Lake Weyba at Eumarella Shores.
18. Escape to the country and stay at the Abbey of the Roses Guesthouse, a 120 year old sandstone heritage listed country manor.
19. Go off the grid and go glamping on an 8,000 acre property at Spicers Canopy.
20. Saddle up your horse, round up the goats and campout under the stars at Kroombit Tops Farm Stay.
21. Mosey on down to any pub in the Outback and share a yarn with a friendly local.
22. Drive to the most northern tip of Australia on a Cape York 4WD adventure.
23. Treat yourself to some well-deserved RnR at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat.
24. Find your inner-calm with a 3 day yoga retreat on North Stradbroke Island.
25. Located in Noosa, the Ikatan Day Spa makes you feel as though you’ve been transported to a tropical Balinese village.
26. Get back to nature and visit the amazing Carnarvon Gorge or go whale watching in Hervey Bay.
27. Listen to the sounds of the rainforest while your body is massaged into a bubble of bliss at Healing Waters Spa in the Daintree Rainforest.
28. Score good karma points on a volunteer holiday and assist baby turtles at Mon Repos Conservation Park.
29. Learn to dive on a Southern Great Barrier Reef adventure and explore Heron Bommie.
30. Climb above the clouds to Queensland’s tallest peak – Mt. Bartle Frere.
31. Put your swimming skills to use and challenge yourself to an ocean swim – try the Great Barrier Reef Swim off Heron Island or the Green Island Swim.
32. Trek and camp your way along the Thorsborne Trail on Hinchinbrook Island.
33. Tick off all of the Whitsundays iconic landscapes: Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef.
34. Sign up for one of these fitness events: Cairns Airport Adventure Festival, Gold Coast Airport Marathon or Mooloolaba Triathlon Festival.
35. Rub shoulders with your favourite master chefs at the Noosa International Food & Wine Festival.
36. Put on your chef’s hat and take the Thai cooking class at Spirit House in Yandina.
37. Swish your glass at award winning Southern Queensland Country wineries like Symphony Hill Wines.
38. Wine and dine your way around Brisbane’s best restaurants like Esquire, Aria, Ortiga and Stokehouse.
39. Taste Bundaberg’s regional produce by visiting honesty farm stalls and local foodie institutions like Nanna’s Pantry and Indulge.
40. Pick your own apples in Stanthorpe, Queensland’s apple capital.