Indicative Rate* $115.00 to $155.00 Tour - All Inclusive
Come see, hear, smell, touch and taste the magic of the rainforest... an absolute feast for the senses...
These rainforests will amaze you with their rich diversity of plants forming a living, breathing wilderness; a mosaic of insects, mammals, amphibians, reptiles and birds.... more
Nature at its majestic best: unparalleled beauty, magnificent views, towering trees, mountain cascades, waterfalls, spectacular gorges. A pristine paradise few know exists and most never get to experience. Learn the secrets of the unique eco-systems and the cultural history of the area.
Wildlife? Over one quarter of Queensland's species make the area their home. A premium bird-watching area boasting over 240 species, including 20 considered rare/endangered. Laugh with the kookaburras, spot gorgeous frog species, nimble footed paddymelons, wallabies, kangaroos, deer, lizards lazing and, if you're lucky, an elusive platypus.
Ever tasted the delicious nutty flavour of wattle seeds? The exquisite tang of lemon myrtle? You'll love them and more with their gourmet bush tucker fare. Just imagine dining in a secluded rainforest setting, at a table dressed with a white table cloth, china plates and glass champagne flutes... being served the freshest of delectable local foods, accompanied by complimentary chilled wine, champagne, beer and fruit juice. Heaven.... less
Experience a unique journey to one of the world's last remaining subtropical rainforests. Visit places no-one else can take you - see things no-one else can show you. Experience nature at its majestic best. Unparalleled natural beauty. Towering forests. Cascading waterfalls. Spectacular gorges.
You'll be collected from your accommodation in their air-conditioned four wheel drive tour bus and head to the rainforest where you'll be amazed at the millions of plants from tiny, delicate Orchids to staggeringly huge Giant Fig trees that form a living, breathing wilderness mosaic of insects, mammals, amphibians, reptiles and birds.
They'll guide you through the rainforest, alongside glistening streams to crystal clear rock pools beneath cascading waterfalls where you can enjoy a refreshing swim.
Enjoy three sumptuous meals: morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea - all freshly cooked using locally sourced produce and bush-tucker including lemon myrtle, wattleseed, strawberry eucalyptus and Kakadu plum.
An absolute feast for the senses. Sitting down to dine at a clothed table with china plates and glass champagne flutes... being served succulent prawns, local cheeses, tropical fruits, and a selection of delectable dishes made with the freshest of local produce, accompanied by wine, champagne, beer and juice.
Tour Departs From
Tour Travels To
|$155.00||$155.00||Tour - All Inclusive
Adults AUD155. Children (2-14 years) AUD100. Children under two years - free.
Children: All children are welcome.
Woondum National Park is simply spectacular. Home to the stunning Mothar Mountain Rock Pools - a magical series of crystal clear rock pools at the meeting point of two of the most picturesque granite boulder creeks you'll ever see.
You'll be collected at your accommodation and head to the park through the beautiful Noosa Hinterland. Over the next four hours you'll:
- be guided along the Turpentine Circuit - an easy 20 minute walk through the cool, moist forest alongside Boulder Creek. Large turpentine trees, native orchids and a carpet of emerald moss-covered logs will enthral you with their beauty.
- explore the ancient creek beds or take a refreshing swim - there's nothing as relaxing as the sound of soothing water gently cascading over the ancient granite boulders as you rock hop along, continually amazed as every turn brings you to yet another incredible spot that simply must be the most beautiful you've seen...
- enjoy your sumptuous three course lunch
- explore the diverse forest types along the four wheel drive forest road - keeping your eyes peeled for more wildlife sightings.
Tour Departs From
Tour Travels To
|$115.00||$115.00||Tour - All Inclusive
Adults $115 Children (2-14 years) $85 Children under 2 are free
Children: Contact operator for further details.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator . All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.