Indicative Rate* $498.00 to $3696.00 Tour - All Inclusive (Double)
Choose a fully escorted tour from a selection of Coastal and Outback experiences throughout Queensland. Fun Over 50 Queensland tours offer `Gold Class' coach tours and rail tours that have been specifically designed for the 50's plus market. Tours range from three days to 13 days and are fully inclusive of meals, accommodation and attractions. Fun Over 50 engage fully qualified guides at iconic attractions/locations that enhance your tourism experience. Join the friendly and professional on-board crew and learn about Queensland's hidden secrets through the commentary of your expert Coach Captain.
Three day comedy event coach tour featuring `Chrissilla Queen of the Dessert'. Join them on this colourful Outback themed tour where the highlight is Dinner and Show at Goondiwindi! Visit local attractions by day then enjoy the feature event finale. Let 'Herschelle Hollywell' our effervescent flight attendant/nurse from the Royal Outback Flying Doctor Service take you to the dizzy heights of hilarity. Then meet their one and only untamed roustabout Jillaroo from 'Christmas Creek' Cattle Station, 'Annie Oatley'. And finally, the big screens gave us 'Priscilla' Queen of the desert, they present 'Chrissilla, Queen of Dessert'.
Departures from Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
|$498.00||$518.00||Tour - All Inclusive (Double)
per person twin share
11 Days Eco Accredited coach/rail combo tour including the following:
• 'Spirit of the Outback' rail journey Brisbane to Longreach & return
• Stockman's Hall of Fame or Qantas Founders Museum
• All ensuite accommodation in contrasting outback environments (moderate & budget)
• 2 nights Albert Park Motor Inn, Longreach
• Opal Altar, Museum and Galleries at Quilpie
• 1 night Thargomindah, Dingo Barrier Fence, Sturt National Park
• 1 night Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Strzelecki Desert, Australian Inland Mission Building
• 1 night Innamincka, Burke and Wills Dig Tree, 2 nights Birdsville, Sunset on the Sand Dunes of the Simpson Desert
• Bedourie, 1 night Boulia, Min Min encounter,Winton.
|$3288.00||$3528.00||Tour - All Inclusive (Double)
Per Person Twin Share Single Supplement (plus) AUD420.00
10 Day Eco Accredited rail/coach/ air combo ex Brisbane including the following highlights:-
• Overnight rail journey on the 'Spirit of the Outback'
• Stockman's Hall of Fame or Qantas Founders Museum, Drovers Sunset Dinner Cruise
• 1 night Longreach, Walkabout Creek Hotel
• 1 night Cloncurry, Big Crocodile, Purple Pub
• 1 night Normanton, Karumba
• Barramundi Discovery Centre
• Croc and Crab Seafood at Sunset
• Gulflander Rail Journey, Croydon
• Ted Elliott Mineral Collection
• Georgetown, 2 nights Cobbold Gorge
• Cobbold Gorge Cruise and Station tour
• Savannahlander Rail Journey, Einasleigh
• Undara Lava Tubes, Rocky Springs Station
• 2 nights Mount Surprise, 1 night Cairns
• One way flight ex Cairns to Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
• All ensuite accommodation in contrasting outback environments (moderate and budget).
|$3585.00||$3696.00||Tour - All Inclusive (Double)
Per Person Twin Share Single Supplement (plus) AUD500
Nine Day Eco Certified luxury `Gold Class' coach tour ex Brisbane including the following:-
• 1 night Roma, Roma Cattle Saleyards
• Great Artesian Spa experience at Mitchell
• 2 nights Charleville, Cosmos Centre & Observatory
• Historic Corones Hotel, Royal Flying Doctor Service Base
• Bilby Experience, Working Dog Demonstration
• Tambo Teddies, Blackall Woolscour
• Black Stump Monument
• Tree of Knowledge, Barcaldine, 2 nights Longreach
• Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame, Outback Stockman's Show
• Qantas 747 tour, Drover's Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Thomson River
• Great Machinery Mile, Ilfracombe, 1 night Emerald, 2 nights Agnes Water
• Pink Amphibious LARC tour, Dingo Creek Vineyard
• Grand Finale Tuscan Lunch and 'Opera in the Vineyard'
Departure Date 2013: 26th August 2013
|$2450.00||$2450.00||Tour - All Inclusive (Double)
Per Person Twin Share Single Supplement (plus) AUD615
6 Day Eco accredited Rail/coach combo tour ex Brisbane including the following:-
Tilt Train from Brisbane to Maryborough return (rail fare additional)
• 2 nights Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island
• 3 nights Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island
• 4WD day tour safari of Fraser Island
• Ranger guided beach walk, night walk, bird walk and eco-walk
• Bush tucker talk and tasting
• Half day whale watching cruise
• Sunset drink at Jetty Hut
|$1150.00||$1150.00||Tour - All Inclusive (Double)
Per Person Twin Share (plus applicable rail fare) Single Supplement (plus) AUD295.00
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator . All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.