Leahy House was built around 1885 when a deed of grant was made to the Thargomindah Newspaper Company.
The house is built of local mud brick and was owned by Sir Sydney Kidman in the early 1900s. The Bulloo Shire Council purchased the building in 1995 and the Thargomindah Historical Society were entrusted to preserve its history.... more
It is now a museum, open to the public, seven days a week.... less
How To Get There
Directly down the Main Street, Dowling Street, on the left hand side before the hospital.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.