Featured on Maryborough's Walk and Drive Tour - Mr Stupart purchased his first business in Maryborough in 1871, unfortunately he lost it all in the 1876 fire. He soon rebuilt the two-storey Criterion building, Former Stuparts Building, facing Kent Street (est 1871 on facade). Then the two-storey block on the Bazaar Street corner was completed in 1883 which he called The Drapery Palace. The business expanded along Bazaar Street in 1914 and a third storey was added to this extension in 1920. The firm of David Jones traded here in 1977 until 1981.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator . All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.