The Maryborough Flour Mill was the most northerly flour mill in Australia when it was built in 1890, for the Maryborough Milling Company. In 1919, the Dominion Flour Milling Company who now owned the mill bought the remaining relic of Aldershot smelting works, the chimney. After having it dropped the recoverable bricks were used to build the smoke stack, the remaining bricks were then used to build the fence. The Co-operative Milling Association bought the mill on 1 March 1938 and the mill ceased operation in 1977.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator . All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.