Walkers built their first ships for the Government in 1887. They were the "Bonito, Stingaree, Pumba, Bream and the Dolphin". This memorial was built to represent the bow of a ship and was dedicated in 1993. It features the names of ships built for The Royal Australian Navy by Walkers Shipyards from 1940 to 1974 during which time 37 ships were launched into the Mary River.
Children are welcomed.
The memorial is accessible by visitors with a disability.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.