The beginning of the First World War saw the Royal Australian Navy begin the process of updating its armoury. They presented the three guns, located in Queens Park overlooking the Mary River, as a gift to the City of Maryborough. The three guns were relocated to this position in 1914.
Children are welcome to see these massive guns.
Visitors with a disability can easily access the guns.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.