The Maryborough Government Office Building was built in 1940 on the Court House reserve; the building replaced an early garden between the Court House and Wharf Street. The building is an example of the Georgian Revival style and was designed to compliment the adjacent Court House as well as the nearby Post Office and Customs House. A rectangular keystone mounted in the central doorway displays the name Maryborough Government Office Building.
Contact operator for further details on child suitability.
Contact operator for further details on access for guests with a disability.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.