Featured on Maryborough's Walk and Drive Tour - Mr Stupart purchased his first business in Maryborough in 1871, unfortunately he lost it all in the 1876 fire. He soon rebuilt the two-storey Criterion building, Former Stuparts Building, facing Kent Street (est 1871 on facade). Then the two-storey block on the Bazaar Street corner was completed in 1883 which he called The Drapery Palace. The business expanded along Bazaar Street in 1914 and a third storey was added to this extension in 1920. The firm of David Jones traded here in 1977 until 1981.
Contact operator for further details on child suitability.
Contact operator for further details on access for guests with a disability.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.