Backstage with Harvey and the Humpbacks
Human rock stars have been known to order some pretty outrageous stuff for their dressing rooms - everything from the colour of the light blubs (green) to pitted dates and sports socks.
Lucky for Harvey and the Humpbacks, the Fraser Coast meets all their demands. So what is on their backstage treat list?
The Band Rider
Supplied by Rizzo the Humpbacks Roadie
- Mr Harvey and the Humpbacks will require mega tons of water.
- The water must be warm. Not cold. Not hot. Warm.
- Mr Harvey demands calm water to perform in – it defines his large muscular being and emphasizes his magnificent size when breaching out of the water.
- Photographs must not make Mr Harvey look shorter than Mrs Harvey (even though he is).
- There will be an after party for Mr Harvey and several thousand of his closest A-list celebrity guests. Please ensure the green room is large enough.
- Finally, Mr Harvey and the Humpbacks love their fans. Please warn patrons that the concerts could get loud and they could get wet.
Certain information on this website has been provided by independent persons and is provided to you on the basis that you will use your own skill and judgement and make your own enquiries to independently verify the information’s correctness and completeness. Tourism Queensland makes no warranty as to the correctness, completeness or suitability of purpose of the information.
In no event will Tourism Queensland be liable to any person in contract, tort or otherwise if any information on the website is incomplete, inaccurate or not suitable for the purpose you use the information for.