This building at 264 Kent Street was erected in 1875 and was occupied by J H Bliss, a watchmaker and jeweller, who specialised in the supply and repair of maritime chronometers, barometers, sextants and navigational instruments. This business served the busy port of Maryborough during the 1880s. Visitors to the port may even have availed of Bliss' skills as a maker of artificial teeth.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.