Indicative Rate* $160.00 to $540.00 Per Unit
The Hollow Log Country Retreat is situated in the secluded valley of Mount Byron, close to Lakes Somerset and Wivenhoe and just over an hour's scenic drive from Brisbane. This fully wheelchair accessible, 'gentle bush haven' can accommodate groups or families of up to 12 people in its four comfortable bedrooms and large, unique living area.... more
Set amongst beautiful native gardens and natural bushland it is the ideal country getaway for complete relaxation. Take leisurely strolls around the gardens and wildlife corridor to view some wild friends - koalas, bettongs, wallabies, birdlife - walk to the top of the hill for spectacular views, spotlight for native wildlife or simply stargaze at night, visit the local natural rock waterhole or just sit back and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. Gentle farm animals complete the country experience.... less
The Hollow Log is a four bedroom, self-contained, rustic "cabin" oozing comfort and charm. Two of the bedrooms have a queen sized bed in each and the other two bedrooms each have two sets of bunk beds. One queen bedroom and one bunk room are located off each of the two hallways in the cabin. There is a large wheelchair accessible bathroom as well as a separate shower and separate toilet. A large living area with fully-equipped kitchen and huge dining table is ideal for groups and the wide verandahs provide ample undercover relaxation area.
Four bedroom with lounge
Capacity: 1 - 12 people
Bed Types Available: Bunk Beds, Queen Size Bed, Trundle Bed
Tariff depends on number of guests staying - "sole occupancy policy"
Children: Cot and high-chair are available. Children can be involved in animal feeding and egg collecting.
Disabled: The retreat is wheelchair accessible - kitchen, bathroom, doorways and light switches are designed to be wheelchair friendly.
Family Nature Escape - 3 nights for the price of 2. Special includes:
- Unique, self-contained log cabin accommodation.
- Tea/coffee & light breakfast provisions.
- Complimentary bottle of local wine.
- Nature-based children's activities - guided walks to spot koalas & other wildlife, spotlighting, farm animal feeding, egg collecting.
Mid-week or weekend, excluding public holidays. Further conditions apply.
* Please note: These rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available costs of listed products and services. To obtain a firm price from the provider, please use the contact the operator . All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.